Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits Chain Account Manager III (Total Wine) in Dallas, Texas
Responsible for promotions, sales, pricing, and service of Southern Glazer’s product. Responsible for implementing Southern Glazer's chain account strategies and plans.
Responsible for all Southern Glazer’s sales and profitability goals assigned.
Establish and maintain relationships with regional and national buyer.
Monitor & implement pricing, merchandising, and competitive activity.
Provide timely market information to management team regarding pricing, merchandising, and market trends.
Monitor field implementation and execution of national programs to ensure: accurate product pricing; effective discount management; and management of program deadlines.
Coordinate and monitor ads, in-store features and activities.
Monitors inventory levels to ensure product availability, replenishment, and distribution. Conducts spot checks on inventory and monthly pricing report for Southern Glazer’s products.
Tracks sales dollars and cases on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis. Identifies short and long account opportunities and creates plans to leverage Southern Glazer's products/relationships.
Help coordinate, chain sales calls, vendor meetings, and vendor visits.
Partner with suppliers to identify and prospect chain account opportunities such as joint sales calls, product marketing/promotions and business reviews.
Help monitor the impact and effectiveness of programs currently in place.
Turn in monthly reports to the Regional Manager, and attend all scheduled sales meetings.
Attend Southern Glazer's chain account promotions and events when necessary.
Key skills and competencies:
• Ability to work independently and communicate with managers and reps on program execution at chain accounts
• Must be able to build solid relationships with Suppliers, Southern Glazer's Sales Departments, Warehouse Managers, Delivery Mangers, Sales Reps and Merchandisers
• Comprehensive knowledge of Southern Glazer's products
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or related field.
• Three to five year’s Off-Premise field experience selling alcoholic beverages.
• Strong communication skills – written, verbal, persuasion, motivation, facilitation of strong working relationships.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Work, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
• Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license. Job requires the ability to secure and maintain auto-liability insurance in accordance with state laws.
• Ability to secure and maintain a State Sales Permit in accordance with state laws and must be 21 years of age or older.
• Extensive travel (50%) by automobile. From time to time may involve driving distances of up to 100 miles.
• Ability to frequently lift and/or move 30 to 40 pound cases, and stand for extended periods of time
Organization: National Accounts
Title: Chain Account Manager III (Total Wine)
Requisition ID: DAL00787