Cornerstone onDemand Client Executive: Majors (United States) in Dallas, Texas
We're looking for a
Client Executive: Majors (United States)
The Client Executive will be responsible for managing and growing Cornerstone’s Majors customer base. This position requires a unique and talented individual that excels in multiple business disciplines including business development, solution selling, consulting, project management and customer service.
Your main responsibility will be identifying new business opportunities within our accounts containing 1000 employees and under. You will work closely with key resources within Cornerstone to ensure that you and the customer are well-supported and successful. Due to time zone differences, the Client Executive will need to manage a flexible schedule that provides for both access by local customers and headquarters-based colleagues.
To be a good fit for this position you'll have at least three years of sales experience, juggling a large volume of relationships. You will need business process and technical aptitudes. Strong sales acumen, negotiation capabilities and a passion for winning business are strong assets. You will be or will quickly become an expert on the Integrated Learning and Talent Management industry, the Cornerstone application and the business processes that it supports. Excellent customer facing skills are a must, as well as a positive and upbeat attitude to build satisfied and loyal clients, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Finally, you'll need the professional maturity and savvy to manage and prioritize your time, work autonomously as a remote employee, and interact effectively with business and technical professionals internally and externally.
In this role you will..
- Create account strategies and plans for key customer accounts in order to achieve stated customer and Cornerstone business objectives
- Attain or exceed sales quota by identifying customers’ business challenges and aligning Cornerstone products and services to create world-class solutions that deliver significant value
- Manage and expand relationships “high and wide” in customer organizations in order to expand the relationship footprint
- Collaborate with other functions to ensure excellent delivery of service, quality deliverables and the highest level of customer satisfaction possible
- .. and being the rockstar you are, will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have..
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience strongly desired
- Experience selling complex solutions across multiple industries a plus
- Experience selling to and managing a high volume of clients preferred
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or Marketing or commensurate experience
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels and Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 26 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin , The Muse , Glassdoor , and Facebook !
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .