Jacobs Communications Manager in DALLAS, Texas
Streamlines company communications to both internal and external audiences. Develops new and existing communications channels. Creates and manages the implementation of various Corporate-level communications initiatives. Provides support to the Regional Communications Team.
• Manages specific and targeted marketing communications activities/initiatives; contributing creative and message strategies to develop clear, consistent and credible communications that support the company’s marketing objectives /programs
• Provides project management, writing/ editing support and/or other tactical support (depending on level) in the planning, implementation and roll-out of key company communication initiatives; works closely with project sponsors and other Corporate Departments, Regions, Sales, and project owners
• Typical responsibilities for internal and external communications activities include: press releases/media relations, marketing materials, website content/development, social media/intranet activities, brand perception activities, advertising, event management
• Supports Corporate Departments as they communicate and roll out key Corporate Strategies and programs
• Ensures communications are aligned with the Company’s overall business strategy and priorities and, corporate policies and procedures. Build relationships with internal stakeholders, reinforcing marketing and communications best practices
• Provides Company Brand reputation management support; provides guidance on branding and editorial standards to Regions, Sales, and Corporate Departments to ensure activities are consistent, credible, within policy and aligned with the brand.
12+ yrs marketing experience is required
Bachelor’s degree or post graduate degree/qualification in a communications/marketing/public relations/journalism related field or related field.
Equivalent experience may be accepted where post graduate degree/qualification held.
Title: Communications Manager
Location: United States-Texas-Dallas
Requisition ID: COM000005