Cardinal Health Consultant - Field Service - Onsite Texas Health Resources in Dallas, Texas
What Field Service contributes to Cardinal Health
Field Service is responsible managing the success of the relationship with an assigned set of customers in order to achieve the goals and objectives identified by the customer and Cardinal Health. Responsible for identifying, quantifying, qualifying, tracking, and evaluating customer pain points and, for facilitating, developing, designing and implementing processes that improve overall customer experience. Act as customer advocate and liaison back into Cardinal Health organization (field sales, customer service, implementation, contracts.
Roles & Responsibilities – Dedicated Consultant
- Typically manages a large IDN customer (Texas Health Resources) account portfolio which may require a consultative approach
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of customer relationship management, sales, and operations functions
- Demonstrates deep customer expertise; collaborates with appropriate parties to identify the drivers leading to business success.
- Customer's Primary Point of Contact for problem resolution and project identification
- Ability to handle sensitive situations and/or information in a professional manner
- Provides comprehensive level of customer support by explaining products/services
Facilitate communication between the customer and Cardinal regarding service level, product availability, and high level service issues in order to ensure greater customer satisfaction and ease of doing business with Cardinal
- Communication with Cardinal departments and functions (IT, Finance, Accounting, SPD),
- Participation in Director and Buyer cadence calls, committees, and meetings.
- Coordination of a Cardinal and Customer steering committee
- The role will be 50% tactical / 50% project
- Reporting of performance measurements to track and sustain continuous improvement for initiatives and routine business needs
- Analysis of Cardinal Health and customer data to provide helpful information for business decisions to both parties
Create joint value for both Cardinal and the customer by:
Identification of savings opportunities, capturing data, and reporting the savings achieved
- Decreasing reliability on secondary sources by improving service level and product availability,
- Providing data for the Customer Business Review detailing work done and results achieved on behalf of the customer.
- Ensures that customers have a positive experience; commits to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Provides appropriate level of customer support on complex customer issue
- The customer advocate and liaison back into the Cardinal Health organization (field sales, customer service, implementation, contracts, and operations, inventory, and accounts payable/disputes) to drive operational excellence and maximize customer loyalty.
Ability to work across all functional areas representing the Voice of Customer (VoC) to enhance the customer experience.
Business Acumen within Pharma in one or more of the following areas:
FSS-E (Credit / Collections)
- Contracts/Pricing (Facilitate pricing process alignment/customer file maintenance/clean up)
- Inventory Issue Resolution and Alignment
- Warehouse Operations
- Customer Service
- Manages more involved customer transactions with a focus on project initiatives and quality improvement
May apply Lean Six Sigma trained skills and methodologies to project initiatives
Identify opportunities to improve efficiency while providing flawless transactions, services and products
Responsible for identifying, quantifying, qualifying, tracking, and evaluating customer pain points and opportunities for improvement.
- SOP/BDP identification and replication throughout customer base as required
Implements, measures, and evaluates the effectiveness of protocols, programs or deliverables
Compares measurement results to standards
- Works to understand complex functional situations by breaking them down into smaller pieces
- Bachelors degreerequired
- 4-6 years experience
- Strong communication skills
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.