Hyatt Cook 3 - Pastry Cook (Advanced) in DALLAS, Texas
The desired pastry cook candidate should have hotel /restaurant experience and a culinary degree, and a passion for making “from scratch” pastries. Our style is to use classic recipes and display them with a modern twist. We pride ourselves on offering high quality, innovative banquet and restaurant desserts. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in cook jobs: Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you. Be part of a team that has earned the following recognitions:
- #1 on TripAdvisor in Dallas Market and Certificate of Excellence Award
- 2016 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For- National Association of Business Resources
- Corporate & Incentive Travel Magazine Award of Excellence
- Luxury Hotel Guide – Luxury Airport Hotel of the Year
- Jetsetter.com/USAToday.com – 11 Coolest Airport Hotels
- SmarterTravel.com – 11 Best Airport Hotels around the World
- 2016 Best Airport Hotel – Smart Meetings Magazine
- Requires good communication skills.
- 3-4years of previous pastry experience preferred.
- Culinary degree or related hotel experience is preferred.
- Candidates should be able to perform all basic and intermediate cooking skills.
- Able to work multiple stations in the kitchen.
- Requires moderate supervision and training.
Primary Location: US-TX-Dallas
Organization: Grand Hyatt DFW
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: DAL002254