WestRock Customer Service Representative in Dallas, Texas
WestRock Company (NYSE: WRK) aspires to be the premier partner and unrivaled provider of paper and packaging solutions in consumer and corrugated markets. WestRock’s 39,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 250 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Customer Service Representative – Dallas, TX
The Customer Service Representative receives and processes customer orders, inquiries, and schedules daily shipment for products ordered. Maintains an ongoing relationship with selected customers, logistics group, dedicated carrier and production/ sales staff. Duties and tasks reflect substantial variety and complexity, will need to understand company sales policies, business goals and customer requirements. Must have the ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism. Must be able to perform tasks with a minimum of supervision and will typically work 7:00-4:00 Monday-Friday.
What you need to succeed:
- Processes orders and/or inquiries received by mail, telephone, and/or through customer personal contact
- Provide pricing, availability, and schedule information within established guidelines
- Process billing/invoicing on daily basis
- Enter data to support daily morning reports for production and corporate office
- Communicate with Corporate Credit Department for approvals of credit issues when entering and confirming orders
- Obtain resolution of routine customer requests and/or issues
- Serve as communication link between customers and sales staff to assure responsiveness
- Plan and schedule shipments on a daily basis in accordance to the production schedule
- Track warehouse inventories for aged products
- Maintain daily communication with our Corp Logistics Group when scheduling shipments
- Maintain/file all paperwork: customer purchase orders, invoices, log sheets, manifest/BOL’s , completed orders, etc…
- High school diploma, college degree highly preferred
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Good ability to perform math functions including working with fractions, manipulating and recording figures to provide accurate quantities, estimates and pricing. Must be detail oriented.
- Up to 2 years of customer service/customer relations experience.
- Excellent phone etiquette and courtesy, professional communication and customer relationship/service. How you will impact WestRock: The Customer Service Representative maintains an ongoing relationship with selected customers, logistics group, dedicated carrier and production/ sales staff. Duties and tasks reflect substantial variety and complexity, will need to understand company sales policies, business goals and customer requirements.
Sales & Customer Service
Customer Service Representative