Danaher Corporation Director, National Accounts in Dallas, Texas
Danaher Company Description
At Radiometer, our mission is to help caregivers make diagnostic decisions that save lives. To provide caregivers the insight and confidence that help them arrive at the right diagnostic decisions – decisions that in the end help save lives.
On a yearly basis millions of lives are touched by the information our solutions provide and that’s a fact, we take very seriously; the more critical the setting, the greater the requirements are and that’s why we’ve made it our vision to improve global healthcare with reliable, fast and easy patient diagnoses.
Want to know more about our mission and vision? Click on the link : Link of YouTube video
At Radiometer, we acknowledge that the information our products provide is often the difference between life and death; an acknowledgement that drives and unites us as a company. From biotech and software specialists to financial controllers and engineers, all 3200 colleagues are committed and dedicated to help realize life’s potential.
If you aspire to be part of a purpose, performance and values driven organization whose mission and vision guide every action, we are eager to hear from you.
The Director of National Accounts will have the responsibility for managing a team that negotiates and maintains agreements with National and Regional Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO’s). Additional responsibilities include directing major sales campaigns of the largest networks and subgroups of these respective customers, along with various field sales representatives, management and marketing. The successful candidate must also demonstrate strong leadership skills, a high degree of impact and influence, excellent communication and computer skills and a desire and willingness to learn. This role requires leading both the National accounts team and internal resources to build collaborative customer partnerships while building consensus with Radiometer and other Danaher operating company executives and personnel nationwide in order to achieve business objectives. This individual will need to influence, navigate, and negotiate at the CEO/CFO/COO level and must demonstrate a proven track record in strong team project management with account strategy implementation. Presentation skills to paint the corporate vision and professionalism required as well.
The candidate will be responsible for Radiometer’s entire Blood Gas portfolio of products and to sell Radiometer value in all instances. To this end, they must become expert in GPO and National account knowledge with respect to processes, contracting procedures, regulations, and marketing opportunities. You will also become an expert in articulating differentiators necessary to command the greatest economic benefit.
Strategic sales coaching and training of sales associates about Radiometer and GPO processes and procedures is required. Collaborating with and supporting regional managers are core requirements while at the same time communicating with Radiometer leadership at all times. Data Base management and knowledge to properly manage sales opportunities are a plus.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to negotiate this complex marketplace, while keeping abreast of changes in the healthcare landscape and understanding and communicating their impact on our business.
Radiometer is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- The Director of National Accounts is the marshal and strategist for the National team accounts bringing in all resources needed to win large national agreements.
- Ensure sales goals/forecasting/budget objectives are met through implementation of performance objectives, funnel management, programs, policies and key messages.
- Participates in activities necessary to differentiate Radiometer products including attending national trade shows.
- Seeks to continuously improve current processes and procedures.
- Manages all current GPO and Corporate Account relationships and contracts
- Facilitates all contract negotiations for GPOs and Corporate Accounts
- Completes market analysis to design product promotions to specific needs in market while determining pricing, value adds and discount rates that align with company goals and objectives
- Analyses and reports on monthly basis the product line performance against plan revenues and margins reviewing volume, pricing, terms etc.
- Responsible for monthly GPO KPIs and Presentations /Updates including revenue updates for all GPOs at Policy Deployment meetings
- Works closely with marketing to execute and track marketing promotions that are GPO and product specific and work with sales team to drive these promotions within respective hospitals
- Works directly with Radiometer executive team to construct strategies to move Radiometer forward and to obtain membership on GPO contracts and drive growth on contracts
- Creates the National/Corporate Account Strategy and Initiatives for Radiometer and align with overall Company initiatives
- Works closely with sales team to grow and drive business at local levels and work with sales to maintain compliance to GPO contracts
Responsible for all Business Reviews into National and Corporate Accounts
/10 years’ experience plus a BS Degree./
- / 5 Management of direct reports/
- PC environment, mid-level or greater MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); mid-level or greater internet skills; Smartphone; database and CRM competency
- Travel is required – 50%
- Must be extremely proficient in cultivating and maintaining new relationships
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to absorb and present technical medical information
Conscientious, versatile and pragmatic team player
PERSONAL TRAIT PROFILE
Must be self-motivating with a positive outlook and focused on quality work.
- Personal sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Spends some personal time upgrading skills and career
Exhibits a need to succeed by setting personal goals to outperform company metrics.
Director of National Accounts is a key relationship builder with all assigned customers as well as internal Radiometer associates.
- Director of National Accounts reaches out to external sources to support business activities as needed.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-United States-TX-Dallas
Req ID: AME000079