Interstate Batteries Facilities Associate in Dallas, Texas
Provide hands on work in office maintenance and coordinate repairs with various vendors to provide a productive office environment for our business partners.
• Arrange for facility repairs and follow up.
• Proactive Office Maintenance, coordinate of repairs, and monitor cleaning
• Supervise building maintenance for office repairs and coordinate requests for office keys
• Participate in all aspects of office furniture including repairs, purchase, moves, and installations and maintained of inventory.
• Manage work requests, complete any minor repairs, and work with mailroom on big jobs.
• Organize and maintain a storage area
• Maintain Corporate Vehicles as a backup to Facilities Coordinator to include vehicle maintenance, inspections and repairs.
• Ensure compliance with maintenance contracts for copiers, mailroom equipment, fax machines, fire extinguishers, and kitchen and security equipment.
• Provide/terminate employee security codes and monitor weekend office access.
• All other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or GED
• 2+ years experience with office maintenance and repairs
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other mailroom applications.
• Self-starter with good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Detail oriented
• Quick learner
Requisition ID: 2016-3522