Hill+Knowlton Strategies Fellowship, Corporate Communications in Dallas, Texas
Hill+Knowlton Strategies has an immediate need for a Corporate Communications Fellow to support a client in the telecom space. Main responsibilities include but are not limited to: competitive intelligence monitoring, media reporting, and data analytics. Fellows are also tasked with:
- Conducting research and compiling detailed information on industry events and activities in support of presentation deliverables to C-level executives
- Actively participating in team, staff and client meetings and proactively seeking and sharing relevant information when appropriate
- Proactively working with supervisors to establish and track career goals, training and skill-building needs
- Assisting team members with additional assignments as needed
- Excellent communication, organizational and writing skills – clear and concise writing preferred
- Detail-oriented with strong social media and research skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic, creative and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with others and independently as needed
- Positive attitude with a proactive approach and eagerness to learn
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – particularly with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Inquisitive and curious – able to identify and pursue potential leads for more open-ended strategic projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous internship experience in communications
- Strong data analysis, communication, writing, social media, and research skills
- Familiarity with the telecom industry and how companies compete across multiple business units is a plus
_Compensation: _ $15/hour
Benefits: Access to a medical plan, fitness and commuter reimbursement options and 401k enrollment.
Duration: We require full-time availability for 6 months.
_Application Instructions: _ If you meet the above qualifications, please send your resume and cover letter with availability date. If there is an opportunity to interview, a member of the talent acquisition team will be in contact with you. Due to the large number of applicants we receive, we ask that you please do not call the office or follow up on the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in H+K Strategies and we hope to connect with you soon.
About Hill+Knowlton Strategies
Hill+Knowlton Strategies has been at the forefront of strategic communications since 1927. Today, our team of trusted advisors and creative experts work across 13 offices in the United States, in disciplines including corporate, crisis, consumer marketing, technology, healthcare, content marketing, digital communications as well as public affairs and financial communications. Our commitments to our people and to fostering a culture of work-life blend have led to the ﬁrm earning the prestigious Work-Life Seal of Distinction, an award for the Most Innovative Agency Initiative, and being named among the Top Places to Work in PR and the Organizations of the Year for gender diversity. Headquartered in New York City, our parent company, Hill+Knowlton Strategies Inc., has more than 80 offices in 50 countries as well as an extensive associate network. Because of our footprint and breadth of expertise, we can seamlessly partner with clients locally, regionally and around the world to solve business challenges with impact.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill+Knowlton Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.
Location: Dallas, TX (US)
# of openings: 1