The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company Fleet Solutions Sales Manager [Dallas] in Dallas, Texas
Goodyear. More Driven.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
- Provide sell out support for supply points within an assigned territory for New Tires, Retreads, and Service.
- Supply points include; direct dealers, company owned outlets and On-Highway providers.
- Achieve Sales Objectives, maximize profits and control SAG expenses, within assigned territory.
- Manage various fleet sizes from single owner operators to large national accounts; in addition, the FSSM will be required to leverage the OE model to increase sales of Goodyear products at the fleet level.
- Solicit new business by executing a target account process with supply points in assigned territory; including quarterly reviews with supply point and management.
- Manage customer relationships with National Accounts within assigned territory to grow share of account and engagement with FleetHQ.
Conduct value added activities with fleet customers (both local book and national account) within assigned territory, including:
Vehicle Geometry Checks
- TV Track product evaluations
- Scrap Tire Analysis
- Fleet Survey's
- Tire Maintenance Audits
- Utilize competitive sell out funds to gain competitive wheel positions and product evaluation.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Obtain unit/brand and retread AOP for sales territory and contribute to the growth of FleetHQ Solutions revenue.
- Garner fleet wheel positions within assigned territory via the target account process with Dealers and Wingfoot utilizing Fleet HQ Sales Tools, TV Track, evaluations programs, competitive sell out funds, etc.
- Add customer value by conducting fleet surveys, scrap tire analysis, presenting fleet proposals, product evaluations, FleetHQ value calculation presentations, and other sell out activity.
- Improve collectible sales with assigned accounts while managing SAG expenses including travel, sales concessions and competitive funds ROI.
- Accurately forecast purchases of assigned accounts through customer collaboration and planning.
- Submit weekly call reports, competitive data, and other ad-hoc reports as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (but not required).
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Commercial Sales & Systems experience preferred.
- 5 years sales experience required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated.
- Must be have strong planning skill.
- Must be strong in Territory Management.
- Ability to work from Home Office.
Additional information : This is a “work from home” position; no office is provided and the ideal candidate will live in (or relocate to) the Dallas, TX region.
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies.Together with its U.S. and international subsidiaries and joint ventures, Goodyear develops, manufactures, markets and distributes tires for most applications. It also manufactures and markets rubber-related chemicals for various applications. Goodyear is one of the world's largest operators of commercial truck service and tire retreading centers. In addition, it operates approximately 1,200 tire and auto service center outlets where it offers its products for retail sale and provides automotive repair and other services.A Fortune 200 company, we employ approximately 67,000 people and manufacture our products in 50 facilities in 22 countries. We operate our business through four operating segments representing our regional tire businesses: North American; Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA); Latin American; and Asia Pacific.Goodyear is among the world's most admired company in the motor vehicle parts sector by Fortune magazine. We have built our foundation on a commitment to forward-thinking innovation, and our industry-leading new product engine helps us bring new products to market that feature the latest advancements in materials and technologies. At Goodyear, we embrace the diversity of our workforce and value the contribution of our associates. We strive to provide associates with a safe work environment, the resources they need to do their jobs and ample opportunities for personal and professional growth. These objectives, coupled with competitive compensation and benefits, allow us to foster an environment where associates can work to achieve their full potential and contribute to the company's success.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
EEO is The Law - click here for more information