Dr Pepper Snapple Group Forklift Materials Handler - 2nd Shift in Dallas, Texas
The Material Handler performs a variety of warehouse related duties including, but not limited to, loading, unloading and moving materials in and around the warehouse
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to “Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas”. The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
- Load route trucks and semi-trailers with propane or battery-operated forklift and/or pallet jack, moving product in and out of the warehouse.
- Move product to storage areas using the proper equipment.
- Stack and store merchandise in the appropriate area according to established sequences and procedures.
- Jockey or move trailers around the outside yard to facilitate loading and unloading of products and materials.
- Document all material transfers, shipments and movements electronically and/or on appropriate forms.
- Ensure items are stored in an orderly and accessible manner.
- Review orders for shipment and assemble the correct types of merchandise to be shipped.
Maintain cleanliness in assigned area.
Schedule *: 2nd Shift - 4:00PM Start Time
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- Lift, push, and pull 50 - 100 pounds repeatedly, walking and standing for long period of time
- 3 months experience with single/double forklifts
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is one of North America’s leading refreshment beverage companies, manufacturing, bottling and distributing more than 50 brands of carbonated soft drinks, juices, teas, mixers, waters and other premium beverages.
With a brand heritage spanning more than 200 years, the DPS portfolio includes some of the most recognized beverages in the Americas. More than 75 percent of the company’s overall volume is from brands that are either #1 or #2 in their flavor categories. In addition to its flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, the DPS portfolio includes 7UP, Mott’s, A&W, Sunkist soda, Hawaiian Punch, Canada Dry, Schweppes, RC Cola, Diet Rite, Squirt, Peñafiel, Yoo-hoo, Rose’s, Clamato, Mr & Mrs T and other well-known consumer favorites.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Organization: *Supply Chain
Title: Forklift Materials Handler - 2nd Shift
Requisition ID: 1615121