Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals HEOR Field Liaison/Sr HEOR Field Liaison (South Central) in Dallas, Texas
HEOR Field Liaison/Sr HEOR Field Liaison (South Central)
JR000004557 HEOR Field Liaison/Sr HEOR Field Liaison (South Central) (Open)
ARD Field Office - USA405
Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK West
We are currently seeking a Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) Field Liaison (South Central Territory).
This position will have responsibilities for leading scientific communications with assigned payer organizations to demonstrate the value of Mallinckrodt’s in-line products. Communication will include approved scientific, medical, financial, and healthcare economic data that will be shared with formulary decision makers, pharmacy directors, medical directors, their advisors and similar entities making or influencing market access decisions.
The HEOR Field Liaison will communicate back to the Science & Technology organization opportunities to demonstrate value and shape/inform the design of economic analyses and clinical programs that demonstrate the value of marketed and pipeline products to payers.
• Partner with the Corporate Account Director team to establish shared account (payer) objectives.
• Differentiate the value of Mallinckrodt products to payers to safeguard patient access to treatment; to include ensuring appropriate product coverage policies and authorization criteria.
• Leverage approved scientific, medical, financial, and healthcare economic data.
• Responsible for developing sustainable payer relationships and discussing comprehensive scientific, health economic, epidemiology and patient-reported outcomes data.
• Research and identification of medical community training and educational needs with relevant therapeutic areas.
• Collaborate with payers, using their own data, to evaluate real-world patient outcomes and treatment effectiveness.
• Provide scientific support to Health Care Providers and patient advocacy groups wishing to encourage treatment access at the payer policy level.
• Assist in development of value dossiers, scientific presentations and payer specific written communications.
• Understand the needs of payers and communicate these insights across the organization to relevant functions.
• Develop research strategies that demonstrate value to payers; integrating activities into existing R&D processes.
• Input to the design of clinical research, at any stage of development.
• Act as a conduit between the external payer environment and the Mallinckrodt HEOR in-house team ensuring strategies and tactics are robust in filling key performance and evidence gaps from a payer perspective.
• Collaborate with other customer facing teams to clarify roles/responsibilities, assuring transparency & synergy.
• The HEOR Field Liaison will concentrate their activities on region specific entities which may include: State Medicaid, specialty pharmacy, PBM, managed care, integrated delivery networks, Accountable Care Organizations, etc.
• Collaborate with legal and compliance departments to establish and follow processes for proactive communication and scientific exchange with payers.
• Support regional and national managed care congresses.
• HEOR Field Liaison: PharmD/PhD/MD/NP; at least 1 year of healthcare or related experience (clinical practice, retail pharmacy or clinical position in hospital setting; research or academic) required.
• Sr. HEOR Field Liaison: PharmD/PhD/MD/NP; 3+ years of healthcare or related experience (clinical practice, research or academic); at least 1 year field experience (MSL, HEOR) required.
• HEOR Field Liaisons must possess strong scientific and clinical knowledge, valid driver’s license, be willing to travel up to 70%, excellent presentation and teaching skills, pharmaceutical and payer knowledge.
• Experience designing and/or presenting outcomes research as well as direct experience supporting payers is desired.
• Immunology, CNS, Pulmonology, Nephrology and/or Rheumatology experience is a plus.
Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals offers employees a Total Rewards package, which includes competitive base pay and bonus opportunities, excellent benefits, an outstanding work environment and the chance to grow, both financially and professionally.
For more information, you may view our website at http://www.mallinckrodt.com/careers/
Mallinckrodt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mallinckrodt is a global specialty biopharmaceutical and medical imaging business that develops, manufactures, markets and distributes specialty pharmaceutical products and medical imaging agents. Areas of focus include therapeutic drugs for autoimmune and rare disease specialty areas like neurology, rheumatology, nephrology, ophthalmology and pulmonology; immunotherapy and neonatal respiratory critical care therapies; and analgesics and central nervous system drugs. The company's core strengths include the acquisition and management of highly regulated raw materials; deep regulatory expertise; and specialized chemistry, formulation and manufacturing capabilities. The company's Specialty Brands segment includes branded medicines; its Specialty Generics segment includes specialty generic drugs, active pharmaceutical ingredients and external manufacturing; and the Global Medical Imaging segment includes contrast media and nuclear imaging agents.
To learn more about Mallinckrodt, visit www.mallinckrodt.com.
Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.