JPMorgan Chase Information Risk Analyst (TCM/TCO) in Dallas, Texas
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available atwww.jpmorganchase.com.
J.P. Morgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm. The firm is a leader in investment banking; financial services for consumers and businesses, transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMC brand, the firm services millions of customers in the United States and abroad. This includes many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
About the role
The opportunity is to join a Technology Controls Team responsible for managing the technology risk portfolio for applications in the Securities Processing & Investor Services (Global Fund Services) lines of business. This role offers exposure to the full range of Technology controls, with the team facing off to key stakeholders at all levels across Technology, Cyber, Risk & Audit.
• Coordinate all relevant IT Risk and Control activities (e.g., assessment, control testing, monitoring, reporting and remediation activities).
• Understand & interpret how corporate technology controls and standards apply to line of business platform.
• Work with Senior Development Managers and Application Owners to identify, track and manage technology risk across the line of business.
• Ensure remediation plans adhere to technology best practice, are repeatable and scalable.
• Document and communicate approach & plans to all stakeholders
• Participate in or lead programs to improve or remediate the control environment across the CIB
• Help build a risk aware culture focused on the pro-active improvement of the risk environment.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with technology & business while working closely with Corporate functions such as Audit, Technology Controls Officers, Corporate IT Risk and Global Technology Infrastructure
• Share skills and knowledge across the broader Risk and Controls organization.
What the role can offer you:
The successful candidate will be working at the center of a major priority for the bank, liaising closely with and influencing the technology, operations, risk and Cyber teams.
The role offers the opportunity to contribute and influence the continuous maturity of the Technology teams posture with regards to Technology Risk and Control.
• Strong Project Management discipline
• Experience with Data Analysis
• Ability to influence senior leaders and peers
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with creation and presenting quantitative and qualitative data to senior management
• Intermediate/ Advanced Excel skills
• Strong decision making capability
• *Experience designing QlikView dashboards a big plus
Expected technical/soft skills:
• Work well as part of a globally distributed team
• Be self motivated and capable of working autonomously with minimal management supervision
• Be a team player with excellent communication and problem solving skills
• Be able to drive and influence others
• Have good attention to detail and an enthusiasm for coming up with the best solution
• Be comfortable working with application developers to design and implement solutions aligned to control policy and standards.
• Have a strong design background and an ability to communicate in both business and technical language
Experience / Education
• Extensive experience in IT within Financial Services in any of the following roles; Project Management, Business Analyst, Technology Risk.
• Knowledge of Securities Processing and/or Global Funds Services a bonus
• Demonstrated experience of management interaction
• Demonstrated experience of data analytics
• Experience with managing task and project oriented work efforts across teams.
Job: *Information Risk Management
Organization: *CORPORATE & INVESTMENT BANK
Title: Information Risk Analyst (TCM/TCO)
Location: TX-Dallas-JPMorgan International Plaza 1 / 01538
Requisition ID: 160103284