Cornerstone onDemand Integration Manager (United States) in Dallas, Texas
We're looking for a
Integration Manager (United States)
The Integration Manager will be the connection point between Integration Services, Client Success and all internal project delivery teams.
This individual will partner with Engineering, Partner Operations, Implementation, Client Success and Sales to manage communication around escalations and resolve road blocks or challenges impeding the project lifecycle, from scoping to completion and revenue recognition. This individual will help facilitate a positive client experience with responsive communication both internally and externally. Additionally, this individual will represent Integration Services on the bi-weekly CHAM calls, assist with project planning for complex, strategic initiatives, and help align client outcomes with product functionality.
The Integration Manager should be able to partner cross-functionally to resolve project challenges and help enable effective and efficient project execution. Technical acumen, the ability to translate client objectives into actionable project plans, and the ability to communicate lessons learned to prevent future issues are a must.
In this role you will...
- Manage project escalations that have broad scope of impact to revenue, critical GoLive dates or client relationship and cannot be easily resolved through standard operating procedures
- Support time-sensitive scoping requests to ensure projects do not require escalation before kickoff
- Liaise with Client Success, Sales and Implementation teams to validate project prioritization requests
- Represent the Integration Services team on CHAM calls
- Utilize product expertise to assist with aligning project deliverables and client corporate objectives
- Identify and communicate opportunities and process improvements to prevent future escalations and project challenges
- Liaise with Enablement and assist in training employees on the basics of technology integration and solution designs
- Work as a liaison consultant throughout the organization to establish best practice
- ...and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have...
- A bachelor’s degree
- High degree of technical aptitude and CSOD system knowledge
- Strong project management capabilities
- Strong systems thinker with ability to work through complex issues and reach resolution
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage projects and competing priorities
- Experience in client-facing roles
- The ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment, and are articulate, organized, detail-oriented, agile
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 26 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin , The Muse , Glassdoor , and Facebook !
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com .