WestRock LSS Black Belt Performance Excellence Practitioner in Dallas, Texas
LSS Black Belt/Performance Excellence Practitioner – Folding Carton Division
Dallas, TX area or Chicago, IL area
We are seeking a Regional (Central) Lean Six Sigma Black Belt/Performance Excellence Practitioner for our Folding Carton Division. The BB/PE role is designed to coach and guide the execution of the Performance Excellence system in multiple facilities. This role is the direct conduit between the tactical/operational and Strategic initiatives in the organization. The position requires 50-70% travel (3 days per week). The company will pay for relocation to a mill near a major airport if required.
This role will be involved in the implementation and management of the Performance Excellence Pillar System.
- Perform education to pillar teams and steering committee
- Train teams to utilize lean six sigma tools and methodology
- Serve as multi-site implementation leader
- Serve as multi-site sustainment leader
- Provide and share foundational best-practices
- Ensure alignment to the system across plants
- Execute LSS Belt projects to deliver hard cost savings
- Responsible for the on-going sustainment of the PE Pillar system across Folding.
- Implementation of the system in plants not yet engaged.
- Training and system inputs to improve the system by sharing best practices.
- Execute PE system and LSS Black Belt projects to meet division savings goals.
- Visit plants for help, support and coaching for PE sustainment
- Provide education on the pillars as necessary
- Provide on-site coaching to the individuals/teams as necessary
- Perform audits and assessments for the evaluation of PE performance and consistency
- Assist in Loss analysis
- Identify training needs/gaps prior to and during the implementation.
- Raising issues that need addressed.
- Coach/mentor belts and CI pillar teams to achieve savings goals.
- Foundational experience in Continuous Improvement
- Coaching and communications skills
- Strong leadership abilities
- Organizational skill-set
- 4 year degree required, MBA preferred
- PE Pillar training provided
- Six Sigma Green Belt, Black Belt preferred
- Minimum 5 years of manufacturing and/or CI experience
- Preferred similar experience in Lean Operating Systems
- Prefer leadership of deployment of Lean Operating Systems
If this sounds great to you and you think you fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
WestRock (NYSE:WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 39,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 250 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Lean Six Sigma/Quality/Safety
LSS Black Belt Performance Excellence Practitioner