Texas Health Resources Manager Applications / EHR Professional Billing in Dallas, Texas
This role provides leadership and direction in the development and support of IT applications. Responsible for managing and coordinating the day to day activities of multiple IT teams and business owners to develop, maintain, support, enhance and
integrate information technologies into clinical and business processes utilizing effective industry and organizational technology
7 years of relevant IS or health care operations experience to include 2 years of leadership
and/or supervisory experience, required.
2 years of major application experience in a large scale user and/or healthcare environment, preferred.
Bachelor's Degree In Computer Science,
Information Technology, Business, or related field is preferred
Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for work experience.
• Must have Professional Billing / Claims experience, preferably within an organization utilizing Epic.
• Epic certification preferred, but not required.
• Excellent written, verbal and inter-personal communications, presentation skills and customer relation
• Excellent organizational and resource management skills.
• Action oriented and understand how to make data driven decisions.
• Knowledge of industry and testing best practice standards, processes and procedures.
• Ability to work and execute independently as well as across organizational boundaries.
• Ability to mentor staff in respective teams and across organizational structures.
• A seasoned, experienced professional with full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide-range of issues in a creative way.
• Serves as a leader and mentor across teams on projects, initiatives and diagnosis of failure when
• Coordinates problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
• Demonstrates good judgment in selecting and managing resources for obtaining solutions.
• Networks with senior internal and external personnel across areas of expertise.
• Mentors team and coordinates instruction on day to day work and new assignments.
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.