The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, to join our Global Information Protection Group in our Dallas Tx office.
- Manage the delivery, support and maintenance of global-scope operational services as part of the day-to-day management of the global infrastructure and applications
- Administration and process management such as change assignment activities, operational reports and service request fulfillment, incidents, capacity management and problem management
- Lead and provide in-depth problem analysis, troubleshooting and coordination, as well as deliver resolution as a subject matter technical specialist
- Act as subject matter professional on infrastructure technologies within KPMG Global, regional datacenters and global application owners
- Measure and report information on capacity in conjunction with application owners and outsourced partners
- Work and coordinate with vendors and outsourcing partners, to deliver work on-time, secure and with the right quality
- Minimum five years of experience with network components LAN and WAN, as well as datacenter network technology in an enterprise environment, as well as Microsoft 100/200 level working experience with Infrastructure enterprise technologies such as storage and servers, cloud, authentication solutions within an enterprise environment
- Minimum four years of experience with firewall, WAN/GAN and load balancer technologies such as Layer 7, UAG, F5, TMG, Checkpoint, Bluecoat, Juniper, Cisco, HP, Cisco, iPanema, Riverbed and similar technologies
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; industry recognized certification such as MCSE, MCP or CCIE preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft products such as Azure, Office 365, Windows Server, Microsoft Internet Information Server, Office, Active Directory, Certificates, PKI, SAML, OAuth, network protocols and routing and network components, Linux, and PowerShell
- Working knowledge of Virtualization solution, storage offerings such as 3Par, EMC and NetApp, network equipment along with Authentication technologies such as LDAP, Certificates, ADFS, Kerberos, Virtual Directories and Active Directory user and policy management
- Experience working in a multi-cultural and multi-vendor environment in a multi-discipline team in multiple country locations with sound knowledge in building effective working relationships
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.