HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Manager of Central Sterile Processing in Dallas, Texas
The Manager of Central Sterile processing is responsible for all department functions in support of the hospital mission, vision and facility goals. Provides leadership, clinical expertise, and functional direction to Sterile Processing supervisor and staff to achieve optimal patient outcomes. Evaluates quality of department practices in relation to established professional and legal standards. Collaborates with other disciplines to facilitate the delivery of patient care.
- Five years of Management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required or within 1 year of hire into position. Master’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrates knowledge of financial implications of materials, equipment, and human resources.
- Certification in Surgical Services Specialty.
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge of sterile processing and current practice, AORN standards for sterile processing, AMII sterilization guidelines, JCAHO and OSHA compliance.
Title: Manager of Central Sterile Processing
Location: Texas-Dallas-Medical City - Dallas
Requisition ID: 01505-82884