JPMorgan Chase Operations Manager-Business Banking Credit Delivery Operations in Dallas, Texas
Performs Managerial responsibilities in the Business Banking Credit Delivery Operations Post Approval group. Leads team of 30 Credit Delivery Loan Coordinators performing vendor work and loan documentation prep functions. Provides leadership and has accountability for team success to include ensuring a high level of productivity, high quality work product, timely and excellent customer service levels, risk management, and maintaining compliance with respect to Business Banking Credit Operations. Ensures excellent service levels, high level of communication, performance, production, and quality of team. Serves as a leader and expert to team and market partners: Credit Delivery Managers, Credit Approval Officers, Business Relationship Managers, Credit Coordinators and other various market partners. Partners with market and others to support the channels efforts to improve the booking rates and speed to booking via proactive and timely communication and ongoing enhancement and execution of post approval initiatives.
- Develop and implement best practices in loan operations related to post approval processes and procedures.
- Manages individual and team performance goals and expectations.
- Manages legal documentation, credit and compliance risk to the bank to include responsibility for ensuring satisfactory audits and reviews internally and externally.
- Responsible for support of process and policy initiatives designed to improve speed, quality, overall efficiency, and create a more competitive credit and post approval process for Business Banking.
- Responsible for (or participant with respect to) development and implementation of ongoing improved methods of post approval processes, procedures, and delivery methods.
Coordinates with market partners on pipeline calls, prioritization of work, and leading staff to successfully manage operations within service objectives and goals.
Requires 5 years of experience with loan documentation and vendor work.
- Proven leader and manager with 5 years' managerial/supervisory experience
- Prefer Commercial or Business loan documentation experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, negotiation skills, and project management experience.
- Results oriented professional with expert knowledge of laws and regulations affecting appropriate due diligence, including but not limited to Regulations B, U, H, & W.
- Expert knowledge of loan documentation & perfection of collateral.
- Advanced knowledge of loan products, business loan sales and underwriting processes preferred.
- Able to make appropriate decisions in a high volume environment.
- SBA Experience/knowledge a plus
- Ability to plan, direct, or coordinate daily production of production pipeline
- Excellent attention to detail, oral and written communication and public speaking skills.
- Able to effectively communicate, educate, influence, and lead others to include direct reports and partners.
- Strong commitment to success of team with focus on staff development, providing excellent customer service, quality results, and appropriate management of risk.
- College degree in business or legal related field preferred
Job: *Credit Administration
Organization: *CONSUMER & COMMUNITY BANKING
Title: Operations Manager-Business Banking Credit Delivery Operations
Location: TX-Dallas-Plaza Of The Americas / 01534
Requisition ID: 160104805