Soliant Health Pharmacy Tech Jobs near Dallas in Dallas, Texas
Pharmacy Tech Jobs near Dallas
Job Location:Dallas, TX
Category:Pharmacy - Pharmacy Technician
Back to Results
Pharmacy Technician Jobs - Long Term Care Pharmacy
Full-Time Contract to Hire Position
Shifts Available - 12:00pm- 9:00pm or 10:00-7:00pm
This position will be responsible for ensuring efficient pharmacy work flow and production
• Expedite prescription processing by performing all duties necessary
• Accurately perform order entry and consult with dispensing pharmacist
• Monitor work flow of label printing, packaging, form production, and delivery tickets
• Answer phones and attend to customers in a courteous and timely manner.
• Assist in preparation of state items and investigation of medication issues
• Comply with all state and federal guidelines regarding medication labeling.
• Maintain orderly and cleanliness of pharmacy
• Follow applicable government regulations including HIPPA
TX Pharmacy Technician license
Ability to work some weekends and OT when required
LTC previous experience desired but not required
Basic knowledge of pharmacy calculations.
Reasoning and problem solving ability .
General Computer Skills with accurate typing skills , knowing Framework LTC is a plus
Ability to lift/move 25lbs - involving stooping, bending, kneeling, etc.
IV certification is desired, but not required.
High standard work ethic, reliable and punctual
Please send resume for further consideration email@example.com call 561-712-5565
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled