Aon Corporation Producer (P&C), Dallas in Dallas, Texas
Your Impact as a Senior Producer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Producer in the greater Dallas area. This position will support Aon Risk Solutions. This is a senior level producer role to help lead Aon Dallas’ growth agenda.
- Provide leadership to organize internal industry and product resources to introduce Aon’s value proposition and strategic plan by leveraging a strong network of direct B2B relationships
- Sells value driven suite of services/solutions to targeted prospects. Must be able to interact with C-Suite level at prospects.
- Emphasis on cross-selling all Aon solutions (H+B and P&C;)
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current industry trends.
- Identifies, develops and cultivates prospects for Aon solutions and positions Aon to win the work.
- Ability to uncover and identify prospect needs, primary goals and corporate and departmental objectives is critical.
- May be responsible for planning, scheduling, resourcing and executing large projects/ programs.
- Frequently interacts with senior colleagues and prospects involving matters between different departments (i.e. – Finance and HR), other company divisions or units.
- Leads team selling efforts internally and with the prospects team.
- Leads collaborative effort among members of a project team to deliver results.
- Able to influence outcomes beyond the scope of their individual function.
- Manage a team or play the lead role in the management of a portfolio of prospects’ business.
- Delegates responsibility and provides guidance to team members.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and experience and in-depth knowledge of the insurance industry and Aon’s products and services.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 10+ years of experience in solutions sales or insight selling environment.
- Insurance industry, risk management or Human Resource solutions experience is beneficial.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Active Life and Health and Property Casualty license
Our Colleague Experience
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
About Aon Risk Solutions
Aon Risk Solutions, the global risk management business of Aon plc (NYSE: AON), is the worldwide leader in risk advice and insurance broking. Guided by the Aon Client Promise®, our teams help clients achieve profit, growth and continuity by delivering the best tailored and innovative risk solutions. We empower results through unmatched tools and capabilities, including the award-winning Aon Global Risk Insight Platform®. For more information, visit aon.com/empower results.This position is base salary and a bonus structure based on production.
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 0057055
Location: United States, TX, Dallas