InFocus Corporation Regional Sales Manager, IDS - Southwest Region in Dallas, Texas
This position may be located in a city in the Southwest region that has a major hubairport such as: Dallas, Houston or Austin.
Our Regional Sales Manager (RSM) for Interactive Displays Sales is responsible for driving strategy, planning and executing sales, and delivering client satisfaction in a set of top accounts within an assigned territory of six states in the Southwestern US. By working closely with our strategic partners, channel community and directly selling to clients, the RSM will drive market share and revenue growth through ongoing pipeline development and closing activities.
• Cultivate pipeline and execute sales.
• Accurately forecast pipeline development (weekly, monthly and quarterly) and report on InFocus Collaboration Solutions and opportunities within the assigned territory
• Manage and grow reseller and client relationships within the territory
• Provide feedback to corporate on market and industry trends, competitive data and solution requirements.
• Maintain timely and accurate data and records in CRM
• Be the go-to expert on InFocus Presentation Solutions in a collaborative sales approach with our strategic partners, channels community and clients
• Provide technical and administrative product information and demonstrations to resellers and/or clients
• Build and execute an innovative joint business plan with our strategic partners and channels community to meet and exceed assigned quota
• Engage with cross-functional resources including: Engineering, Marketing, IT and Management to drive InFocus Collaboration sales
• Ensure client satisfaction and establish reference clients
• Represent InFocus Collaboration Solutions at customer & partner meetings, trade shows, events and conferences
Experience and Skills:
• BA/BS preferred or industry specific experience.
• 5+ years in presentation products solutions sales, preferably in AV hardware/software for a high-growth organization. Proven track record of high goal achievement and revenue building required.
• Entrepreneurial thinking is a must
• Aggressive, energetic, self-starter with an established skill set in solution products and relationship sales
• Proven history of performance in developing and maintaining strong client relationships at the reseller and enterprise level, including competence and confidence in presenting at the Director, VP and C-level
• Comfortable applying business acumen and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities
• Skilled in sales strategy, opportunity discovery, deal qualification and negotiation to close
• Travel is required