Woodforest National Bank Retail Assistant Branch Manager - Dallas Wheatland in Dallas, Texas
The Retail Assistant Branch Manager is responsible for assisting the Branch Manager in overseeing the sales, service and operations of a retail branch location. This involves performing a variety of duties to ensure quality customer service, achievement of branch goals and objectives, efficient and effective operations, and compliance with all bank policies and procedures. This position supervises and leads the branch in absence of the Branch Manager.
- Assumes management responsibility in the absence of the Branch Manager.
- Assists in managing customer service objectives including handling exceptions, complex issues, and complaints; monitoring and coaching performance of branch personnel; and performing support duties as needed.
- Performs or supervises day to day operational and compliance functions of the branch such as reconcilements, audits, reporting, controls, records management, approvals and opening/closing procedures.
- Motivates and encourage employees to meet and exceed monthly sales goals; markets bank products and services and ensures employees have appropriate knowledge levels of bank offerings.
- Participates in personnel decisions as appropriate including hiring, scheduling, disciplinary actions, and evaluating performance
- May participate in community events on behalf of the Bank.
- Performs other job related duties or special projects as assigned.
- Proficiency with 10 key touch, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint), and banking software applications (Mozart, Bancline).
- Ability to work flexible hours; demonstrated good attendance and punctuality.
- Strong attention to detail with high concern for data accuracy.
- Customer service orientation with effective problem solving abilities and the ability to maintain composure and convey a positive attitude while interacting with customers and internal team members.
- Outstanding listening and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn banking and lending products, services, policies, procedures, regulatory guidelines, and effective marketing and sales practices.
- Developed critical thinking and decision making skills with the ability to interpret and analyze financial and credit information.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, follow directions and apply proper policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Excellent organizational skills with proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities and projects in a fast paced environment with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to motivate and achieve results through the effort of others.
- Flexibility to work weekend or evening hours.
- Basic math and accounting skills.
- 3-5 years combination of banking, relevant college education, and/or supervisory experience in a customer service or sales environment.
Formal Education & Certification
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree preferred.
- Supervises indirect reports.
- Up to 10% travel expected; local, overnight and out of town travel is possible
Conditions involve lifting no more than ten pounds, standing most of the time, and may involve walking, moving, or sitting for brief periods, and occasionally lifting and carrying articles like files, ledgers, folders, etc.
Woodforest is an Equal Opportunity Minority/ Female/ Individuals with Disabilities/ Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer
Job: *Branch Banking
Organization: *WOODFOREST NATIONAL BANK
Title: Retail Assistant Branch Manager - Dallas Wheatland
Requisition ID: 025456