Texas Instruments Search Analyst in Dallas, Texas
Job ID 20128BR
Job Posting Title Search Analyst
Job Description As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job
Texas Instruments is looking for an individual with a solid understanding of SEO/SEM and strong analytical skills for the role of Search Analyst. This individual will be a vital part of the Search Team’s efforts around integrating data from multiple sources and mining that data for insights, customizing optimization plans, developing data-based solutions around specific research topics, and supporting the priorities and efforts of channel owners within the Search Team on tactical and strategic efforts targeting increased efficiencies across the disciplines. This role affords the opportunity to learn from industry veterans and work across SEO, Paid, and Onsite search.
Qualified candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, data analytics, marketing or related field with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
• 2-4 years of hands-on experience in SEO, Paid Search, and/or other digital marketing channels
• Familiarity with Paid Search standards and practices
• Solid understanding of SEO guidelines and ranking factors
• Experience in analytics tools (Google Analytics preferred)
• Experience working with deep-dive analysis to drive search marketing efforts
• Well-versed in digital marketing optimization practices and data nomenclature
• Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
• Self-starter who works effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
• Effective troubleshooting and problem solving
• Ability to think creatively, work independently, and adapt quickly to changes in priority
• Experience with SEO tools (BrightEdge, DeepCrawl, MOZ, SEMrush)
• Working knowledge of web protocols, web application architectures and frameworks
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Related Field(s) of Study
Electrical & Computer Engineer
Minimum Years of Experience 2
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Country United States
Job Location(s) USA-Texas-Dallas Metroplex
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:email@example.com to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.