West Suburban Medical Center Senior Data Analyst, Compliance in Dallas, Texas
Senior Data Analyst, Compliance (Job Number: 1605050108)
In an effort to provide a more healthy, safe and satisfying environment to our employees, individuals to whom job offers are extended may undergo nicotine testing as a part of the pre-employment process.
The Senior Compliance Data Analyst will advance the effectiveness of Tenet’s Ethics and Compliance Program by providing professional and technical support to the department’s senior leadership.
This position will be the primary “super user”/database manager for Tenet’s soon-to-be-deployed Ethics and Compliance incident/audit management suite of applications; as such the analyst will be integral to maintaining compliance with numerous internal and external reporting and document production needs, including preparing materials for reporting to Tenet’s senior management and the board of directors.
The position will assist with conducting regulatory compliance testing to assess risk, evaluate internal business processes as they relate to compliance activities, and analyze operating procedures.
The position will also assist with developing and delivering scorecards, dashboards, trend data and ad-hoc reports to drive change management within Tenet’s Ethics and Compliance Department. This position will work closely with a multitude of home office departments, and be able to rapidly understand & navigate new situations and create solutions.
This position will provide support to the department in terms of compliance reporting, monitoring, investigating and issue resolution.
This position will create/compile data reports across a variety of Tenet’s information systems, ensure the accuracy of said reports, draw valid conclusions and recommend appropriate next steps.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Associate’s Degree or at least one preferred certification
- Prior experience working with Compliance 360 strongly preferred
- A bachelor's degree in statistics, computer science, business administration or a healthcare related field
- Preferred certifications would include (but are not limited to) CHC, CRISC, Miscosoft (as applicable to job requirements), PMP, SAS, Six Sigma (green or higher), and SQL
- 3-5 years of Hospital / healthcare industry experience
- 3-5 years of Database management experience
Primary Location: TX-Dallas
Organization: Tenet Headquarters