Experian Senior Software Developer (.NET) in Dallas, Texas
Experian is looking for a talented Software Developer Expert to help build and maintain our cutting edge web application which allows marketers to fine-tune their campaigns and leverage Experian’s data to better target their customers. The ideal candidate should be well rounded, self-motivated, experienced with multiple technologies and frameworks and enjoy fast paced development cycles.
• Responsibilities include designing technical specifications, developing and maintaining web and middle tier applications, analyzing and troubleshooting processes.
• Responsible for analyzing requirements, determining technical approach & technical design, determining effort, and providing deliverable dates for projects and enhancement requests.
• Collaborating with various team members to design and develop batch and web applications.
• Researching & prototyping new technologies and providing recommendations for application improvement.
• Documenting product functionality, supporting QA and deployment activities, troubleshooting production defects.
• Maintain and enhance existing data warehouse, feeds, and reports.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
• Bachelors Degree in computer science or related field
• 7+ years of experience in application support, requirement analysis, design and development of software.
• Strong background in web tier and middle tier development with object-oriented programming experience with ASP.Net / C#, including experience designing & implementing application architecture and api’s.
• Experience with Microsoft .NET 4.5, ASP.NET MVC, API technologies.
• Prefer experience with implementing a Content Management System
• Experience with React, Yarn, NPM
• Experience with continuous delivery tools such as Octupus, Teamcity or equivalent
• Experience building Web services & AJAX enabled applications
• Working knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure.
• Experience building SOAP or RESTful APIs
• Experience with W3C standard & browser compatibility best practices
• Experience with multithreaded programming and concurrency control
• Strong background in data modeling and database design concepts
• Strong knowledge of database stored procedures, triggers, and views
• Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server and SSIS
• Ability to comprehend and implement detailed project specifications as well as the ability to adapt to various technologies and simultaneously work on multiple projects
• Working knowledge of design patterns and UML
• In-depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and thorough understanding of various phases like Requirements, Analysis/Design, Development and Testing.
• Self-motivated and can work independently as well as in a team, capable of forming and maintaining positive and productive working relationships and comfortable in a team leadership capacity
• Excellent communication and analytical skills with demonstrated detail orientation
• Attention to quality and detail
• Experience with B2C & B2B high volume batch systems and high traffic websites
• Experience with source control systems, such as Subversion, GIT or TFS
• Experience with large datasets and databases (100s millions to billions)