JPMorgan Chase Senior Specialist II in Dallas, Texas
The Senior Specialist IIwill serve as a member of the OSM team responsible for working multiple queues and ensuring compliance with policies and procedures. Use multiple tools such as PeopleSoft Salem, ROL, Tandem, Excel, Access and other software products to research and implement changes. This candidate should possess the ability to provide quality customer service to internal customer base. This position works with various Account Management and Merchant Help Desk teams to provide the best merchant experience. This is a dynamic environment; we are looking for someone who is self-motivated, with attention to detail.
- Process maintenance requests using various systems via an in-house request system.
- Support and contact requestors as needed to obtain valid paperwork.
- Recommend and maintain any automation for department and run pre-defined macros for bulk requests.
- Research issues and follow through to ensure resolution.
- Provide back up support as needed to various departments.
- Handle complex merchant matters; work may be project related and/or internal customer facing.
- Escalation point for the team and works situations through to completion.
- College Degree preferred; 5 years customer service, administrative, research or analytical experience required.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving abilities while possessing a mindset of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple tasks and prioritize.
- Ability to understand and use multiple systems/tools simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access and SharePoint.
- Ability to work under frequent interruptions, maintain a positive demeanor, and analyze complex cases providing a solution.
- Accuracy, care and precision in working with client information are required. Must aim for "zero defects" or no mistakes in work processed.
- High performance orientation. Sense of urgency about work, constantly striving to reach new levels of performance.
- Demonstrated success working with minimal supervision.
- Superior organization skills and ability to prioritize projects and meet all deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive to change.
Organization: *CONSUMER & COMMUNITY BANKING
Title: Senior Specialist II
Location: TX-Dallas-JPMorgan International Plaza 2 / 01804
Requisition ID: 160095611