Post Holdings SR Accounting Manager in Dallas, Texas
SR Accounting Manager
Finance & Accounting
In 2014, Post Holdings Inc., acquired Dymatize Enterprise Inc. to support a portfolio management strategy of building a powerful, leading Active Nutrition Group. The Post Holdings Active Nutrition Group includes The Premier Nutrition Company (PNC) and
Power Bar (PB), as well as Dymatize Enterprise, Inc. This collective group of brands positions Post Holdings as an industry leader wherever Sports Nutrition products are sold. And while PNC and PB are distributed through mass-market channels, Dymatize remains
true to the Sports Nutrition Specialty Channel. Sold in over 50 countries, Dymatize is committed to supplementation for serious athletes by providing best-in-industry, elite sports nutrition supplements to sport nutrition specialty retailers and e-commerce
Dymatize is a leading, global brand, known for it’s exceptional protein portfolio, which consists of ISO100, Elite 100% Whey, Elite Casein, other Elite protein blends, and Super Mass Gainer. These products are highly technical whey protein formulations developed
by in-house sports nutrition and food scientists. In-house product development ensures Dymatize produces the best-tasting, most efficacious products available. While there are many competitive whey protein isolates and blends on the market, few meet the exceptional
taste and flavor variety of Dymatize brands. In order to support athletes’ non-protein nutritional needs, Dymatize markets other sports nutrition supplements, such as Amino Pro, BCAAs, Glutamine, Creatine, GABA and more.
All Dymatize products are produced by a network of carefully vetted and chosen co-manufacturers, all of whom meet the most rigorous of Quality Control testing. Dymatize products are manufactured in plants certified by NSF for GMP and Informed-choice certified
ensuring products are free of all banned substances. The Dymatize Protein Ethics is a direct expression of Dymatize’s insistence on truth in packaging with formulations that are based on integrity and transparency. Look for the Dymatize Protein Ethics to begin
appearing on tubs of protein products late Summer 2016 with new, rebranded packaging.
In today’s world of sports nutrition, it is verified quality, formulations grounded in real science, and proven performance that is foundational to Dymatize’s commitment to protecting and honoring all athletes.
Are you Dymatized?
We are Dymatized.
Dymatize is a subsidiary of Post Holdings Inc., a consumer goods company currently operating in the center-of-the-store, active nutrition and private label food categories.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
The Senior Accounting Manager will be an integral member of the accounting/finance team and will work closely with the rest of the organization to ensure that the company has accurate accounting, appropriate policies, procedures, and controls in place, and
that the Company is in compliance with public company financial reporting requirements. The Sr. Manager Accounting will report directly to the Director of Finance, and will work closely with other members of the accounting/finance team and other Departments
within the organization.
Responsibilities will include: overseeing day-to-day accounting activities, month end close, revenue recognition, financial reports and financial analysis, assist with annual financial audits, and special projects.
• Direct the monthly accounting close process, including the preparation and review of journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, accruals, intercompany transactions and eliminations, and maintenance of company chart of accounts.
• Oversee accounting functions; including accounts payable and inventory.
• Schedule the compilation, verification and review of monthly and quarterly financial reports and statements for internal and external purposes.
• Assess Company’s financial and operational controls and practices; identify opportunities to improve the internal control environment
• Establish, implement and administer SOX internal control policies, procedures and processes.
• Review assumptions and judgments underlying significant estimates.
• Serve as primary contact for external auditors and Post Holdings Corporate accounting, managing the process of providing them with required data for the audit and other requests.
• Directly manage stakeholder relationships and communicate regularly with senior management regarding major business and technical risks.
• Hire, coach and develop members of the team.
• Other projects as required.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting and solid understanding of GAAP.
• Experience in Consumer Products Goods required.
• CPA, required (Big 4 experience preferred).
• Great attitude with the ability to troubleshoot issues and identify solutions in a positive, resourceful, and team oriented way.
• Strong analytical, organizational and research abilities.
• Detail-oriented with demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
• Must be a motivated, self-starter, who is able to work independently or with a team.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and work well under pressure.
• Ability to meet strict deadlines on a consistent basis while maintaining the highest level of integrity for the company.
• Ability to work with all levels of personnel, from staff to executive management.
• Desire to be a part of a team working in a rapidly growing, fast paced, success-focused start-up environment.
Microsoft Office products, Microsoft Dynamics/Great Plains, NetSuite, Adaptive Planning
Post Holdings is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic
information, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, or a physical or mental disability.
- Post Holdings provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a
covered veteran and any other category protected under applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP