Baylor Scott & White Health SR CORPORATE COMPLIANCE CONSULTANT in DALLAS, Texas
CORPORATE COMPLIANCE CNSLT SR
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is committed to the operation of an effective compliance program. The Senior Compliance Consultant works under the direction of the Compliance Vice President and or Director to perform ongoing activities related to the development, implementation, maintenance of and adherence to BSWH policies and procedures in compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations.
· Assists in reviewing compliance incidents and complaints regarding BSWH policies and procedures. May coordinate investigations through completion and appropriate reporting. Follows through to determine implementation of effective corrective actions.
· Conducts audits and analytical assessments to determine compliance with BSWH policies and procedures, and federal and state laws. Formulates recommendations based on audit findings. Provides written audit and assessment reports. Follows through to determine implementation of effective corrective actions.
· Maintains the documentation for incident reviews, resolutions and appropriate corrective actions.
· Monitors audit data and trends to determine deficiencies and needs based on findings. Assesses education and training needs based on audit trends.
· Manages and develops education and training materials as appropriate; assures that lessons are completed in a timely manner.
· Analyzes inconsistent and noncompliant processes and recommends resolutions.
· Reviews and updates procedures and recommends updates in policies.
· Serves as a compliance resource to BSWH departments and entities on compliance matters.
"The essential job functions as stated are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. The stated job functions are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified."
Bachelor Degree Required
3 Plus Years’ Experience Required
Data Analysis Experience Preferred
Title: SR CORPORATE COMPLIANCE CONSULTANT
Requisition ID: 2033212_