BCD Travel Sr. Genesys Engineer in Dallas, Texas
Sr. Genesys Engineer
Requisition #: USAHQ-11879
Position Type: Full Time - Regular
Work Countries: United States
Work Cities: Virtual US
Where will your career take you?
We're not just any travel management company.
We help clients travel smart and achieve more.
Senior Genesys Engineer
The Senior Engineer Genesys position demonstrates exemplarily skills in for configuring Skill Set Routing based on DNIS Digits, Integrated Voice Response (IVR) routing based upon Automatic Number Identification (ANI), ACD Queue Announcements, Genesys Agent Desktop Configuration. Responsible for working trouble tickets by analyzing, isolating and diagnosing issues with Genesys applications. Proficiency in performance is evident at the highest level.
This position can be filled virtual anywhere in the U.S.
Duties and Responsibilities May Include:
• Manages the telecommunications operations for multiple site(s), assuring control, reliability, performance and security of voice communications
• Responsible for managing Genesys hardware
• Responsible for software programming
• Responsible for reporting support / Hierarchy for Informant and ICON Data Base
• Responsible for IVR (speech recognition) registration and screen pop – GVP
• Provides knowledge base/ support for CTI link (WFM), Email, Chat and Speech
• Responsible for adding, moving, changing and/or deleting users on systems
• Responsible for Quality Control Routines
• Quality Control Disaster Recovery
• Responsible to testing new or upgraded products and researching third party solutions
• Responsible for additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
Min 5 years experience with Telecom and Network System Design
Min 2 years experience with technical development and analysis
Instillation of contact center system required
Must have experience with Infomart
Field of Interest Category: IT / Telecom
Percent of Travel: 1-25%