Entrust Datacard Technical Support Agent in Dallas, Texas
Technical Support Agent REQ# 5312
Our growing company relies on curious, dedicated and innovative colleagues to anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust Datacard technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers. Each year, our solutions secure billions of transactions — and every day, our technologies issue and manage more than 10 million secure identities. How do we do all of this? Together.
Join us. Together we’ll create solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure life.
For more information, visit www.entrustdatacard.com. Follow us on Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Technical Support Specialist is responsible for providing Entrust customers and partners with technical support for a variety of operational, network, server, or related services via telephone, chat and e-mail. The successful applicant will be working in a dynamic environment where initiative and a willingness to take on responsibility is a must. This position will be based in our Dallas, Texas Office.
- Interact daily with customers in order to identify, document and resolve customer issues.
- Provide timely, reliable and professional service.
- Interact with various functional departments to provide timely and accurate solutions to end customers.
- Develop policies and procedures to help strengthen the business.
- College or university graduate with degree in IT preferred
- General knowledge of Enterprise Security.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft and/or Linux based operating systems.
- Knowledge of web servers (e.g., IIS, Apache), application servers (e.g., WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat), networking (TCP/IP, routers, firewalls, load balancers).
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service and adapt quickly to new challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent English language communication skills, speaking, listening, writing, and reading.
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US
- Willing to travel (up to 10%) between Canadian and US offices
- 1 Year experience working for an IT Help Desk or Call Center.
- Knowledge of Entrust products, PKI, authentication, single sign-on, identity management, fraud detection or access control products.
- Databases (e.g., Oracle), and LDAP directories (e.g., Active Directory, Sun One Directory Server).
- Experience with virtualization software knowledge, such as, VMWare ESX server.
- Experience with Salesforce, RemedyForce or other CRM (Customer relationship management) an asset.
- Proficiency in other languages will be a strong asset.
- Knowledge of ITIL methodology and implementation.
- Java and C++ programming languages an asset.
- Fluency in other languages (Spanish), in addition to English
DataCard Corporation is an EOE/AA/Veteran/People with Disabilities employer.
NO AGENCIES, NO RELOCATION
Job Title: Technical Support Agent
Job ID: 5312
Location: US: Dallas, Texas
Full/Part Time: Full-Time