WestRock Utility Worker in Dallas, Texas
WestRock Company (NYSE: WRK) aspires to be the premier partner and unrivaled provider of paper and packaging solutions in consumer and corrugated markets. WestRock’s 39,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 250 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
We are seeking a Utility Person to be located at our Coated Mill in Dallas, TX.
What you need to succeed:
- Performs duties as assigned, complies with all safety regulations and practices, and follows specific directions. Must be willing to work rotating/off shifts.Operates various manufacturing equipment to include overhead crane, forklift truck and various power and non-power hand tools.
- Operates machines and equipment in a safe manner
- Follows verbal and written instructions.
- Communicates clearly with co-workers and operations counterparts. How you will impact WestRock:
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Performs various lifting tasks to include pushing and pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Must have good hand, finger and arm dexterity to perform this job.
- Experience in a manufacturing work environment
- Oil field experience a plus
- One (1) year Forklift experience required
- Ability to work any shift, overtime as required including weekend and holiday work
- High School diploma or equivalentIf this sounds great to you and you think you fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.