Chewy Vendor Compliance Coordinator in Dallas, Texas
*Our Opportunity: *
Chewy is seeking a highly motivated, goal-oriented, dedicated Vendor Compliance Coordinator to join our exciting and fast-paced team in Dallas, TX. Our team is growing and if you're equally passionate about supply chain, e-commerce and career growth, an opportunity at Chewy may be a great match! As the successful candidate you will be responsible for auditing inbound shipments and document any compliance issues that are found. This individual needs to be excited by vendor compliance, vendor scorecards, lead-times and fill rates. In this role, you will excel at working directly with the warehouses on any vendor compliance, inventory shortages, damages and discrepancies. As a Chewtopian you will get to work side by side with smart, passionate, and highly motivated entrepreneurs and will be actively involved in many aspects of building the business and will not be limited by the small-minded bureaucracy typically found in larger companies. We are looking for someone who has the personality, passion, excitement and drive to succeed!
What you'll do:
- Audit inbound shipments: fill rate, on time, lead time, operational issues and vendor compliance.
- Investigate, collect data, and process all vendor violations for assigned distribution center.
- Interact with cross functional teams and drive efficiencies through collaboration.
- Document returns/damages and communicate them to Vendor Claims team.
- Participate in manufacturer and vendor reviews
- 1 - 3yrs prior experience in Inventory Control or Inbound/Receiving departments
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate with vendors via email/phone
- Ability to stand/walk up to 12 hours per day
- Ability to effectively operate both independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- E-commerce/warehouse background is a plus.