Bosch Warranty Parts Return Center Manager in Dallas, Texas
The Parts Return Center (PRC) Manager is responsible to set the operational direction of the PRC and supervise day to day activities of all PRC employees. Key areas of responsibility are, but not limited to: Interface with OE and OE’s dealer and regional body, expedite collection and distribution of dealer follow up parts, review technician reports and chargeback recommendations, oversee parts warehouse operations, identify operational improvement opportunities, and maintain a safe working environment. Familiarity of dealership service processes and warehouse operations is critical. Your responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
- Oversee warehouse operations
- Monitors and adjusts staffing levels and work shifts to meet inbound /outbound parts volume.
- Uses MS Office to prepare reports such as debit ratio to claims, inventory, and volume of parts processed and program status.
- Monitor warranty technician audits and provide guidance. Review chargeback recommendations.
- Acts as liaison between the customer and /or suppliers and Bosch to complete tasks and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintains work instructions, and processes for the team.
- Develops Professional Development Plans (PDP) for each team member, monitors progress to the plan and provides coaching and feedback as needed.
- May assist with the development of proposals, budgets and schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Warranty Parts Return, Warranty Analysis, Warehousing Operations, Quality Improvement or related field.
- Minimum of 2+ year’s supervisory experience with a team of 3 - 20 people in a service garage, warehouse, manufacturing plant, or similar environment.
- Prefer experience in warehouse operations or understanding of shipping and receiving.
- Prefer prior automotive industry experience with an OE, tier 1 supplier, dealer, distributor, aftermarket auto parts, repair shop or services.
- Must have the ability to coach & train employees to ensure successful performance.
- Must have the ability to identify potential concerns and use creative problem solving skills to resolve issues.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Intermediate proficiency in Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Will need the knowledge of practices and procedures to maintain a safe working environment.
- Needs to have the ability to work overtime as needed to meet program objectives.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal accountabilities.
It is the policy of Bosch to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Bosch does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law.#BoschDiversity
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.