Epic Health Services Careers in El Paso, Texas
Epic Health Services is looking for a Licensed Vocational* Nurse* * (LVN)* to join our team as a Quality Assurance Coordinator.
- Analyze, review and report on charts, charting trends, and quality assurance indicators.
- Update and coordinate with the supervising nurse and external clinical staff regarding changes in the patients’ treatment plans when necessary.
- Monitor compliance to policies and procedures including but not limited to clinical documentation.
- Resolve charting issues and recommend changes to procedures.
- Update corrections on documentation after retrieval from appointed nurse(s).
- Assist the quality department with surveys and audits as assigned.
- Assist with professional education activities to encourage professional skill proficiency for all agency clients.
- Participate as a consultant in the implementation of chart review tools, standards of care, and outcome measures.
- Must have an active nurse license in the state of employment
- Two years of home healthcare experience (or the equivalent in post-secondary education and experience).
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently/Spanish speaking a plus.
- At least 1 year experience in quality improvement preferred or directly related field.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology
Business Sector: Epic Health Services Inc.
Location: TX-El Paso
General Area: El Paso, TX