Tenet Healthcare ECHOSONOGRAPHER PRN ROTATING AT THE HOSPITALS OF PROVIDENCE TRANSMOUNTAIN CAMPUS in El Paso, Texas
The Registered Echosonographer performs satisfactory echo imaging on patients of all ages with a minimum of errors. Processes images and notifies physician of any abnormalities in a timely manner.
Oversees the entering of patient charges to assure accuracy and timeliness.
Deals effectively and pro-actively with physicians. Work collaboratively with other members of the management team for effective patient care. Using appropriate sized transducer, performs cardiac ultrasound on adult patients. Performs echocardiography using 2D, pulsed, continuous and color flow. Able to recognize and identify the sonographic appearance of normal and congenital anomalies, acquired cardiac disease, anatomic structures, physiology and hemodynamics of the heart and great vessels
College Level: ■ Associate □ Bachelors □ Masters
· Associates degree in Ultrasonic Science, or
· At least 2 years on-the-job training in a fully equipped CVS laboratory RequiredLicenses/Certifications
· ARDMS or CCI Registered or Registry eligible (Must take exam within 90 days of employment)
· Hospital policy requires that anyone who operates a vehicle must have a driver’s license and proof of insurance.
· CPR Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
· Ability to speak, read, and write fluent English
· Ability to learn and integrate technical aspects of the laboratory as a whole
· Ability to make quick and accurate decisions under stress and emergency situations
· Ability to use computers (i.e. Microsoft Office, PAC’s systems, Order/Charge entry) Experience Required:
· Minimum 2 year approved Echosonographic training program with associate’s degree.
Minimum 2year experience in Echosonography
Job: Laboratory and Clinical Technicians
Organization: The Hospitals of Providence Transmountain Campus
Title: ECHOSONOGRAPHER PRN ROTATING AT THE HOSPITALS OF PROVIDENCE TRANSMOUNTAIN CAMPUS
Location: TX-El Paso
Requisition ID: 1605049076