HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Food & Nutrition Aide / FT Days in El Paso, Texas
POSITION SUMMARY: Serves and delivers patient food, nourishments and beverages to patients, staff, guests, and physicians. Assembles trays according to menus, recipes, and diet restrictions. Follows safety and sanitation guidelines.
POPULATION SERVED: Core competencies will be assessed primarily on the following patient population(s) served: medical/surgical conditions and diseases cardiovascular, neuro, GI, renal, immunocompromised including but not limited to: CHF, CAD, CVA/TIA, metabolic disorders, oncology, COPD, malnourished, etc.
- Serves the food, beverage, and nourishment for patients.
- Assembles patient food, beverage, and nourishments according to menus.
- Prepares snacks according to menus.
- Completes production for patients.
- Delivers trays and snacks in a timely manner.
- Disposes of area waste.
- Sweeps and mops assigned areas & maintains work area cleaned and organized.
- Complies with all HACCP,TDH, JCAHO and safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned within scope and practice of licensure.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
Experience in hospital environment.
Experience in patient meal production and diet specifications.
Verbal and written communication should be professional and effective.
- Communication in Spanish.
P hysical ability to lift, carry heavy supplies and stand for long periods of time.
Experience with cash register and money handling.
Previous experience in food and beverage services.
Title: Food & Nutrition Aide / FT Days
Location: Texas-El Paso-Las Palmas Medical Center - El Paso
Requisition ID: 01515-16616