Northrop Grumman Logistics Planner 1 in El Paso, Texas
Logistics Planner 1
Requisition ID: 17014266
Location(s): United States-Texas-El Paso
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Logistics Planner 1 for our SEMA program.
The Logistics Planner will provide material control and spare analysis, supply chain support obsolescence and risk assessment issues. This position manages Northrop Grumman and Government’s Equipment and supply to field sites and works hand-in-hand with engineering, production, procurement, and the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer).
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Analyze technical data and reports to determine spares and support equipment provisioning requirements.
• Review spare and equipment depletion analysis in order to provide specific recommendations for spare/repair parts and support equipment positioning.
• Manage and control the asset location and allocation of customer inventories and other related Contractor Acquired Property (CAP) and Government Furnished Equipment (GFE).
• Forecast and manage budget systems as requested
• Consistently monitor inventory and material allocations for accuracy.
• Generate inventory reports on stock usage, location changes, and core tracking; including Return Material Authorizations (RMA) and facilitation of Military Standard Requisitioning and Issue Procedures (MILSTRIP).
• Identify and manage component hardware and software configurations.
• Initiate material procurement and manage procurement processing.
• Monitor equipment for DMSMS/Obsolescence issues.
• Coordinate processing of Jurisdiction Classification Requests (JCR) for import/export of equipment IAW United States Munitions List (USML) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
This position will be located in El Paso, TX.
This position is contingent upon proposal/task award.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline with zero years of experience. 4 years of related work experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Experience working with Aircraft Maintenance and Parts Manuals
• Experience procuring goods and services for aircraft fleet maintenance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Logistics Planner 1
Location: Texas-El Paso
Requisition ID: 17014266