PRIDE Industries Referral Program Coordinator in El Paso, Texas
More information about this job:
PRIDE Industries is a fast-paced company with a mission: To Create Jobs for People with Disabilities while providing high quality, value-added solutions to our nationwide customers. We are currently recruiting to fill the following position:
JOB TITLE: Referral Program Coordinator
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
APPROVAL DATE: March 2016
POSITION SUMMARY: Under minimal supervision, the Referral Program Coordinator acts as a point of contact for individuals, families, people with barriers to employment and people with disabilities who are seeking temporary, part time or full time employment within PRIDE or outside of PRIDE. Employees in this job class identify and utilize company and community resources to assist individuals in job placement; develop, establish and maintain working relationships with identified sources/providers (internal and external); and maintain ongoing tracking and appropriate documentation on referrals for matching individuals to services. This job requires knowledge of the services available through PRIDE and other community resources.
- * Works with individuals and families to determine appropriate services for individuals with disabilities within PRIDE. This includes referrals to other agencies (Department of Rehabilitation, Regional Centers and Community Resource Programs etc.).
- * Coordinates and develops internships; provides case management, coordinates support services Job Developer(s) and Job Coach(s) if appropriate.
- * Develops and implements standard referral and intake systems for all referrals and services. Tracks phone calls/emails/billing. Refers individuals to appropriate programs/services.
- * Maintains case files for interns and tracking of all internships including referral origin, location, length and outcome of internships.
- * Educates PRIDE employees and referral sources about PRIDE’s internship programs.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Socials Services or related field;
- Three or more years of experience working with people with disabilities and referrals agencies;
- Experience recruiting, referring and assisting individuals in job search;
- Strong and effective communication skills, including the ability to prepare reports and correspondence; make presentations; and respond to inquiries from management, clients, customers, and public groups;
- Human relations skills to build effective working relationships;
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational, and reasoning skills, including the ability to establish clear priorities;
- Budget management and analysis skills;
- Computer literacy, and the ability to operate database, Internet, spreadsheet, and word processing applications.
CERTIFICATES REQUIRED: N/A
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Employees may experience the following physical demands for extended periods of time:
- Sitting, standing and walking (50%)
- Keyboarding (50%)
- Viewing computer screens (50%)
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Work is performed in a normal business office environment. Frequent travel to other worksites is required. Occasional exposure to extreme cold and heat. Some swing/evening work is required. Employees may be required to work in excess of 8 hours in a day and/or 40 hours per week.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor’s instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors.
* Denotes Essential Job Function
How to Apply:
If you are interested in working for this unique organization that blends business with a social mission, please apply online at www.prideindustries.com . PRIDE Industries is a VEVRAA federal contractor committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Visit our website to learn more!
Full Time Regular
US - TX - El Paso