West Suburban Medical Center RN IV THERAPY PICC TEAM PT DAYS AT MEMORIAL CAMPUS in El Paso, Texas
RN IV THERAPY PICC TEAM PT DAYS AT MEMORIAL CAMPUS (Job Number: 1605049359)
The Vascular Access/PICC RN at The Hospitals of Providence Memorial Campus represents an innovative and dynamic team. They provide preeminent evidence based vascular access, PICC insertion, peripheral, and midline insertion using Ultrasound Technology skills. The Vascular Access/PICC specialist is a team player with the goal of providing the appropriate venous access needs to place the right line at the right time for every patient, each and every time. The Vascular Access/PICC RN is a professional nurse who coordinates the delivery of vascular access care during their hospital stay and to the outpatient population. The Vascular Access/PICC Registered Nurse participates in patient and family teaching, provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Current RN licensure in the State of Texas or compact state required
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current state registration or eligibility to do so.
- ACLS within 6 months of hire
- Ultrasound for Peripheral Access Training Certificate
- Vascular Access Device Selection, Care and Maintenance, Insertion using Micro-Introduction and Ultrasound Certificate
- PICC Tip Confirmation Using the Sherlock 3 CG Tip Confirmation System Certificate
Primary Location: TX-El Paso
Organization: The Hospitals of Providence Memorial Campus