WestRock E4 Paper Machine Foreman in Evadale, Texas
WestRock Company (NYSE: WRK) aspires to be the premier partner and unrivaled provider of paper and packaging solutions in consumer and corrugated markets. WestRock’s 39,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 250 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
E4 Paper Machine Foreman - Evadale, TX
We count on our foremen to keep our facilities running smoothly and efficiently. This role is responsible for managing the manufacturing process and interfacing with other departments to troubleshoot operational and quality issues.
How You will Impact WestRock
- As a Paper Machine Foreman for WestRock, you will be responsible for production and quality results on your shift.
- You will lead, train, and develop each member of your qualified crew, and ensure that departmental training material is up to date.
- This position ensures the Management Operating System is being used and followed and that corrective actions are taken when running out of operational guides. In addition, you will be an active participant in the safety program and promote involvement from crew members. You will understand all mill safety policies and procedures and be personally accountable for your own safety as well as your coworker’s. We consider safety to be job #1.
- You will also be responsible for the maintenance of the Paper Machine on your shift, routinely reviewing all equipment, processes, and housekeeping in your area and immediately reporting any environmental issues or violations.
- Finally, this role will put your problem solving abilities to the test as you will be responsible to determine the root causes of machine operational and quality problems and take corrective action.
What You Need To Succeed
- 8-10 years of Paper Making experience with a record of proven leadership and papermaking technical abilities or a bachelor’s degree inengineering with 3 plus years Paper Making experience. “
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- Ability to engage and coach crew members on more efficient operating techniques and new technology and equipment
- Analytical and diagnostic problem-solving skills
- High level of energy and strong team player
- Flexibility to work rotating 12-hour shifts and extra days when needed
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
E4 Paper Machine Foreman