WestRock Forest Resources Intern, Summer 2017 in Evadale, Texas
WestRock Company (NYSE: WRK) aspires to be the premier partner and unrivaled provider of paper and packaging solutions in consumer and corrugated markets. WestRock’s 39,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 250 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
WestRock makes consumer and corrugated packaging solutions that give our customers a winning edge in the global marketplace. We partner closely with customers on everything from beverage packs and pizza boxes to trigger sprayers and fragrance pumps to paperboard used for a wide variety of packaging and shipping containers. We consider ourselves to be part of their team – as we strive for continuous improvement together.
We expect to win as a company and lead the industry by achieving success together with our customers, employees and investors.
Forest Resources, Procurement Forester Summer Internship – Evadale, TX
• Inventory Management
• Wood quality observations
• Truck turnaround time studies
• Chip quality studies
• Supplier relationships
What you need to succeed:
• Student must be currently enrolled and pursuing a degree in one of the following: Forestry, Forest Resources, Fiber Supply, Wood and Paper Science or other closely related field
• Energetic, self-starting, good communicator
• Research ability, problem solving skills, attention to detail and critical thinking abilities
• Basic understanding and working knowledge of productivity applications such as Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong academic performance
If this sounds great to you and you think you fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Forest Resources Intern, Summer 2017