WestRock Mechanical Reliability Engineer in Evadale, Texas
WestRock Company (NYSE: WRK) aspires to be the premier partner and unrivaled provider of paper and packaging solutions in consumer and corrugated markets. WestRock’s 39,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 250 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Mechanical Reliability Engineer - Evadale, TX
Primary responsibility for investigating and resolving mechanical reliability issues within the facility. Drives root cause failure analysis process and projects, and actively participates in area critical maintenance initiatives across the facility. Assist in outage and shutdown execution as required.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Drive Root Cause Failure Analysis process
- Resolve mechanical reliability issues to increase process reliability and decrease cost (mill wide)
- Provide leadership and daily technical assistance for mechanical issues for the maintenance organization
- Managing maintenance resources or contractors during outages or project implementation
What you need to succeed:
BS Mechanical Engineering, min. of 5 years of experience in manufacturing, hydraulics and paper mill experience a plus.
Strong engineering, analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective communication and leadership skills, team player
- Minimal travel may be required
If this sounds great to you and you think you fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Mechanical Reliability Engineer