Ricoh Americas Corporation Customer Service Print Support Specialist in Fort Worth, Texas
Responsible for the daily support of site specific network and workstation printers. Responds to customer requests for technical support and training with the focus being on customer service. Documents all service calls and requests using TRAC Solution and escalates serious problems to a Customer Service Technician and, as necessary, to the Integrated Account Manager. Works to ensure that the service level agreements between the customer and Ricoh are achieved. In addition, responsibilities may include the procurement of printer hardware and the management of an on-site parts/consumables inventory.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily support of network and workstation printers. Responds to customer support requests and ensures that they are resolved quickly, accurately, and professionally. Escalates problems to a technician as necessary
- Keeps the customer up to date on the progress of problem resolution
- Provides end users with detailed remote access knowledge and documents complete trouble shooting information
- Provides regular account updates, to include information on fleet status and performance, to the Printer Fleet Manager or Integrated Account Manager
- Manages on-site hardware & consumables inventory
- Manages printer procurement as required by the customer
- Manages printer hot swap inventory
- Documents and reports all fleet meter reads
- Maintains printer fleet tools/databases
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) with additional education preferred
- Requires Intermediate computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook). Advanced computer skills preferred.
- IT Help Desk Support experience (application & hardware support)
- Technical Training & Certifications: HP Certifications
- Prior copier / printer break / fix experience a plus.
- This position requires a valid, violation-free driver's license along with reliable transportation and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per Ricoh USA policy.
- Some physical effort is required which may involve long periods of standing, walking, bending, reaching, stretching, climbing or similar activities as well as lifting or moving items weighing up to 50 pounds.
If you want to demonstrate and develop your talents, Ricoh offers an excellent career path and the chance to work with a dynamic team and company! For immediate consideration, please apply online.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/Disability/Veteran