Learning Care Group Early Preschool Assistant Teacher * in Fort Worth, Texas
Children's Courtyard is Hiring an Assistant Teacher in Fort Worth!6200 Bryant Irvin Road
We are Seeking a Full-time Assistant Teacher to Join our Early Preschool Classroom
Interested? Let Us Know! Call our Center Director at 817.346.0123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org** Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
Our Assistant Teachers…
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Coursework in early childhood education or child development
- Impeccable references and a proven track record of caring and nurturing children to provide them with a great start to their educational careers
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Department/School: Bryant Irvin
Brand: Children's Courtyard
Job Title: Early Preschool Assistant Teacher *
Job Status/Hours: Full time
Address: 6200 Bryant Irvin Road
City: Fort Worth
Requisition Number: 28191BR
Job Group: Teacher