WestRock Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Tech in Fort Worth, Texas
WestRock Company (NYSE: WRK) aspires to be the premier partner and unrivaled provider of paper and packaging solutions in consumer and corrugated markets. WestRock’s 39,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 250 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
We are currently seeking career minded Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Technician for our plant located in Fort Worth, TX.
In North America, we are the largest paper recycler, largest display manufacturer, largest pre-print linerboard producer, 2nd largest producer of containerboard and corrugated packaging and 2nd largest producer of clay-coated recycled paperboard
If you enjoy this shared pursuit of perfection, a constant commitment to thinking beyond convention, putting customers first, reducing waste or discovering value where others haven't, you're one of us.
Primary duties include providing safe and timely mechanical and electrical support, preventative maintenance, installation, service, repair, troubleshooting and resolution of multiple operating machines within a manufacturing industrial environment. The ideal candidate will have mechanical and electrical experience, a familiarity with hydraulics and pneumatics and have basic troubleshooting experience with proven ability of machine repair.
High school diploma or equivalent
Military training and or Technical School preferred
· 2-3 years of Electro-Mechanical Automation System Installation & Troubleshooting Experience.
· An operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery which includes; motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power,
communication devices, industrial / electronic controls and power transmission systems.
· A good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
· A strong PLC trouble shooting and problem solving ability with practical, mechanical & electrical aptitude.
· Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
· Must be fully computer literate with Microsoft environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work independently in a mature and professional manner.
· Ability to work various shifts / overtime / days per week.
· Corrugated background is a plus, but not required
Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
Join a company that excels in attracting, developing and empowering employees to reach their potential.
Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Tech