Collabera Electrical Drafting Technician in Fort Worth, Texas
Electrical Drafting Technician
Location:Fort Worth, TexasUS
Job Code:4989CAD Technician
• This position is responsible for revising existing drawings and preparing drawings of basic components from explicit verbal or written instructions or detailed sketches.
• This position successfully plots drawings; learns and follows company and client drafting standards and procedures; learns the practices of a selected discipline.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma and course work in drafting technology or specialized CAD certification.
• Associate's degree in computer aided drafting and design desirable. Entry-level position (zero to two years of professional drafting experience).
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Previous internship and/or related consulting experience with High Voltage substation design or Utility distribution design preferred.
• Mastered basic commands of at least one type of CAD system (ability to occasionally use higher-level commands, timesaving programs and routines).
CAD, Drawing, Sketches