Pilot Thomas Logistics Field Recruiting Sourcer in Fort Worth, Texas
Position Summary: The Sourcer is responsible for creating and maintaining a continual /active flow of prospects and for proactively sourcing talented and diverse candidates by utilizing innovative sourcing techniques including: advanced internet searching skills, cold calling, networking, database mining, referrals, and other advanced recruitment techniques for current and future open positions. The incumbent is responsible for sourcing/screening and targeting companies and prospects for the following field positions: fuel drivers, dispatchers, frac techs, sales representatives, etc
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategic recruitment partner supporting development and implementation of strategic initiatives to source diverse talent leveraging use of social networking sites, network contacts, internet postings, database searches, referrals, and niche job boards to recruit top talent and create diverse candidate pools.
- Partners closely with recruiting team and managers to support current and future staffing needs.
- Sources, screens and identifies prospective candidates for job openings to ensure job requirements and expectations are assessed against appropriate criteria and presents candidates to the recruiting team following the Recruitment and Sourcing Guidelines.
- Develops knowledge of current market place and trends.
- Makes initial candidate contact and builds relationships with prospective candidates with the emphasis on networking to develop candidate leads and to develop their interest level in company opportunities.
- Utilizes effective communication and follow-through with candidates, including establishing and maintaining effective relationships while promoting company highlights and career opportunities.
- Keeps the recruiting team informed including ' providing resume and phone screen evaluations, and expertise in interviewing methodology and high-touch customer-focused processes to enable consistent quality of hire.
- Tracks and reports key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Conducts thorough follow up with respective candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Assists with recruitment, selection, and implementation of Internship Program
- Performs other recruitment activities as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management, business or related field or 1-3 plus years of Staffing/Recruitment experience in oil & gas (field)
- At least 1 year of social networking experience using internet networking tools, such as LinkedIn
- At least 1 year of experience with Boolean Search Strings
- Prior knowledge of oil & gas industry networks and clients
- Excellent consultative skills and proven experience in all recruiting methods
- Understanding of recruiting principles and best practices including use of social networking sites and online recruiting tools
- Demonstrated experience in behavioral based interviewing techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work in a team environment and build strong relationships
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Demonstrated understanding of employment laws related to hiring
- Strong organizational and planning skills; attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)