Canon Business Process Services Field Support Representative in Fort Worth, Texas
Canon Business Process Services, Inc.
Advancing Business Performance to a Higher Level
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing and managed specialty staffing. Combining singular experience and process knowledge, Canon Business Process Services helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risks. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader by IAOP for the past nine years, the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at www.cbps.canon.com.
The Field Support Representative provides administrative support for key clients within a designated geographic area and does require local travel. This position is a key part of our team, providing ongoing support to locally based clients.
- Receive, sort, and deliver all incoming mail & packages according to assigned floors and within established time frames. Wrap, seal, weigh, affix postage and dispatch all outgoing mail/packages in accordance with postal regulations. Prepare outgoing items for shipping
- Prepare special outgoing inter-office pouches sent to client affiliates as scheduled (if applicable)
- Package and process outgoing overnight items, i.e. Federal Express, UPS, etc., to meet client and vendor deadlines. Log and deliver incoming overnight packages within established time frames
- Log outgoing and incoming items as required and review for accuracy/completeness
- Organize and distribute supplies to client employees as detailed in job requests. Verify and log orders upon delivery. Monitor inventory of copy supplies, stock paper and toner and keep supply area neat (inclusive of convenience copiers)
- Handle items for distribution for client employees, affiliates, dealers, etc.
- Estimate runtime on the small to medium photocopy jobs. Check all copies produced for quality and accuracy. Produce bound copies of work when requested. Deliver and pick up copy jobs
- Operate facsimile machines; send and receive facsimiles. Keep complete and accurate logs of incoming and outgoing facsimiles. Where appropriate, input facsimile data into computer for client charge back
- Generate activity reports, confirmation reports, and call the receiver to confirm receipt as necessary
- Prepare monthly production and volume reports in order to measure productivity and prepare billing charges
- Set up/maintain client’s kitchen areas and conference rooms; order food and make coffee
- Cover front desk reception; route incoming calls, take messages and greet visitors
- Move boxes, supplies or furniture; replace light bulbs
- Due to changing technology will be required to learn new features and functionalities of copying machines, faxes, scanners and shipping equipment as introduced at the site
- May provide minor maintenance of photocopy machine such as solving paper jams, placing service calls and routine cleanings
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent customer service, professional attitude and appearance
- 2 yrs professional office experience
- Ability to work overtime and meet deadlines
- Ability to perform routine functions of various office equipment & systems (fax scanner, metering, stamping, tracking systems, photocopying, color copying, etc)
- Knowledge of metering, weighting, logging and other shipping procedures. Some computer skills preferred.
* Physical Requirements: *
- Bending, reaching, lifting and prolonged periods of sitting or standing
- May lift and/or move up to 30lbs.
Requisition Number: 23764
City: Fort Worth
Travel Involved: 21-30%
Type of Position: Full-Time
Shift: Day Shift