Omni Hotels Food & Beverage Intern in Fort Worth, Texas
Food & Beverage Intern
All times are in Coordinated Universal Time.
Category (Portal Searching)
More information about this job:
Fort Worth Hotel
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth’s exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city’s cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel received the 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and was named Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States in 2012 by Cvent.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers unique employment experiences revolving around associate engagement and innovation. The invigorating world of hospitality resonates through the walls of our one-of-a-kind convention center property. The Omni Fort Worth will continue to be recognized for exemplary guest service and accommodation. As we provide empowerment through our Power of One culture, we work to strengthen and grow the careers of our dedicated associates. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is searching for dedicated hospitality professionals with guest service mentality to join our extraordinary team!
The Food & Beverage Intern will train in all aspects of the Food & Beverage division, to include: Server, Hostess, Food Runner and Dining Room Attendant. While rotating between various roles and responsibilities, this individual will support the efforts of the department with a particular emphasis on developing this individual in the Food & Beverage division. This is a customer service position which requires a multitude of tasks while consistently providing exceptional customer service to our guests and clients in-house.
· Will learn and perform all aspects of Restaurant operations
· Responds to guest requests and complaints as required
· Ensures that all Food & Beverage operations are performed according to Omni Hotels standards
· Server- wait on tables, courteously serve the guest in any way possible.
· Hostess – greet guests, seat guests,
· Dining Room Attendant – assist servers, set table
· Food runner- assist with bringing food to table
· Positive, customer service oriented attitude
· Ability to work a flexible work schedule
Previous Restaurant or Food & Beverage experience is preferred.